Fitness Instructor Branding & Marketing Workshop (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
As a fitness professional, you become a brand - so it’s important to identify your intentions, goals, values, and image you want to portray in your classes, social media and everywhere else so you can achieve what you want with your career.
This comprehensive workshop designed for all types of Fitness Instructors - Yoga, Pilates, Les Mills, Personal Trainers etc - will guide you through a series of branding and marketing activities that will help you outline these things, so as you move through your Fitness career, you can always come back to what makes you happy and excited.
What to expect:
- Understanding the environment from a business perspective
- Identify opportunities
- Setting you apart from the rest
- Setting your boundaries
- 2-5 year goal setting and planning
- Creating your voice and applying that to real life
- Defining your values and how to stay true to them!
After this workshop, you'll walk away with your Fitness Brand values outlined, goals set with action plans and most importantly, the confidence to build your image.
This workshop is for:
- New teachers / instructors / trainers
- Part time teachers / instructors / trainers
- Full time teachers / instructors / trainers
- Experienced teachers / instructors / trainers
- Teachers looking refresh their image and set their goals
- Studio / gym owners
With a career in advertising and marketing, Danielle created this workshop outline for herself after completing her 200hr TT so she could always come back to her values and become the yoga teacher she aspired to be - like any brand she'd worked with in the past.
She quickly realised that not all yoga teachers entered the industry with this 'marketing themselves' know-how, and wanted to be able to help other teachers like her stick to the guns and teach to their values.
Danielle now teaches yoga and works for herself in advertising and marketing, finding the perfect balance - all aligned with her values.
Can't make it but keen to create your voice in the Fitness industry?
Add your details here and I'll share a little something special with you on the house, plus let you know when my next workshop will be.